As with most not-for-profit organizations, Kirksville Arts Association depends on the help of volunteers to keep important events and everyday operations going. Some of the many opportunities for volunteering are:
- Docent, working in the gallery *
- Helping with special events or fundraisers
- Assisting in the office
- Serving on the board or committees
- Helping with projects to maintain or upgrade the building
- Promoting the Association in the community and surrounding areas
* The gallery is open on Thursday and Saturday afternoons from 1 – 5 p.m and Fridays from 1 – 7 pm.
To volunteer, call the KAA office or email.
Kirksville Arts Association
Address: 1902 South Baltimore, Suite 100, Kirksville MO, 63501